Friday 5 October 2007

What's in a Name? Meme

Before I start, I need to say a huge thankyou to H&B, who gave me a much needed kick up the bum to get my blog fixed (by basically doing it for me) so now everyone should be able to comment. Yay.

Now, I first saw this at Shula's and liked it, then I saw it at Bec's and decided to tag myself.


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Midnight Falcon

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Rum N. Raisin Macaroon

3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

Acro

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Red Elephant

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Wagga Wagga (Ha ha! I don't have a middle name actually, this just does not work.)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

Croal

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put "The")

The Orange Gin

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Jim William

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)

Sandalwood Truffle

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names )

Mary David

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

Kembrey Kalgoorlie

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Autumn Blossom

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Mango Jeanie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),

Pine Nut Citrus

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour")

The Spinning Balmy Breeze Tour.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow - look at you Miss Pine Nut Citrus - with a groovy new blog lay out

and a magnificent rockstar tour name too

8 October 2007 at 13:28  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

Sandalwood Truffle? I like it!

8 October 2007 at 13:36  
Blogger crafty said...

Yeah, I had to cheat a bit though, I couldn't really pick one favourite hobby, so I went with the one that gave the best results.

Pine Nuts were in the pesto sauce I had on toast. Usually I just have coffee. Toast and coffee just don't cut it in the hippy department. Fruit Cake, maybe. Alright I'm just being rude now for the sake of a joke, and there are some that would consider me a hippy.

You can thank H&B for the layout, she -made- me switch to classic blogger so she could comment, and I left the layout as it came.

8 October 2007 at 14:08  
Blogger LBA said...

I feel like a bully :(

Maybe I won't ever comment again now..

*huff!*

8 October 2007 at 16:10  
Blogger Lee said...

Good grief! What can I say? Such an odd and idiosyncratic collection!

8 October 2007 at 17:54  
Blogger Aunty Evil said...

I loik what oy see.

Noice header.

It's different, unusual.

I like the name of that rockstar tour, where can I buy tickets?

8 October 2007 at 18:24  
Blogger crafty said...

Well, you did shoot me H&B. Tsk.

Besides which I like the new look much better, and I hope you know I really do appreciate you.

Do you like knitted baby hats?

It's just I have some nice pure white cotton which I think would be right up your alley...

8 October 2007 at 20:22  
Blogger crafty said...

Oh, and Aunty? Ebay.

8 October 2007 at 21:26  
Blogger Melinda said...

I think Autumn Blossom would give James Bond a run for his money! And The Spinning Balmy Breeze tour makes me dizzy. Lovely header.... even if you didn't spend time planning it.

9 October 2007 at 01:31  
Blogger meggie said...

Noice look! Verry noice.

9 October 2007 at 07:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Midnight Falcon - that is brilliant!

9 October 2007 at 08:58  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

A pine nut doesn't sound like enough sustenance for breakfast (Most Important Meal of the Day They Say!!!), so thank heavens there was also toast and garlic involved. Having said that I think there is a distinct possibility that there actually is a hippie child out there called Pine Nut Citrus.

I was always told that your p0rn name should be name of first pet and name of first street, which gave me Esmerelda Palmer and I've always thought that was a perfect p0rn name. Oooh! There you go H&B, there's a lovely girl's name for you.

Midnight Falcon is pretty sultry though, I have to admit.

Your new layout is much nicer.

9 October 2007 at 11:56  
Blogger KPB said...

Oh this is so lovely! I can read you now with ease!

9 October 2007 at 20:21  
Blogger LBA said...

Like Stomper, I learned the same p0rn name thingy.

I'd be Smokey John, which sounds more like a Blues Harmonicist, bearded with a grimy hat.

Not very p0rny at all...

13 October 2007 at 14:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home