Friday 21 September 2007

School Holidays are Finally Here

Oh, I tried to bore you with another personality test, but I couldn't get it to work. Anyway, the gist is, I'm lazy, I drink coffee, and my bedroom's a pigsty.

Breaking news:

The sock monster has had such success in our household, he has graduated to shoes.

The school holidays start tomorrow, yay. I will have some family staying, and then we will be staying with family. Be back sometime next week.

I have enrolled in a life drawing course, spur of the moment. Will keep you posted.

My boy had his first school concert last night, we were so proud, he was so terrified, but he did it. Aren't preps tiny? And they had such high little voices! I never really noticed before, he is the biggest kid here at home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Brown said...

Whoa! Life drawing? That's with them there nekkid people and all? Yeah, there's gonna be some seriously entertaining blogging out of that!

21 September 2007 at 14:51  
Blogger Mary said...

Love school holidays. Love them. Honestly I do. Ours don't start until next Friday and they can't start soon enough. No school lunches!!!

I did life drawing once. I was newly pregnant. Lucky not to vomit on the appendages.

21 September 2007 at 19:45  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

I have 4 of your kids' socks cleaned and ready to go back to you, wouldn't want you to blame the sock monster for them. Would not surprise me if some shoes were over here too.

21 September 2007 at 21:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let your first drawing be a sock monster! That would be really cool.

22 September 2007 at 09:54  
Blogger Aunty Evil said...

That personality test result sounds exactly what mine result would give, so thanks for saving me the trouble of writing abuse to the creators of the test! :)

23 September 2007 at 07:11  
Blogger meggie said...

Laughing here at your post & comments!
Hope you enjoy the break, & also hope you enjoy family.
I used to love the school holidays the best too.

23 September 2007 at 07:55  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm jealous of your school holidays. We don't have any until the second week of October. We have the sock and shoe monster here too. Occasionally he eats essential items like corkscrews and library books. J.T. has one lonely sandal without a mate.... it sits in his closet week after week in futile, sad hope of being reunited with the left one.

24 September 2007 at 01:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home