Saturday 11 August 2007

Look what Kirsty Gave me!

Kirsty at Two Lime Leaves, gave me this. I gratefully accept. I am especially thrilled with the comparison to David Lee Roth. Hee hee, I wish! Not! Well, maybe.

Anyway, I have to pass it on to five more rockin' girl bloggers.

Stompergirl- For getting me into this mess in the first place, and I think we all agree she is rockin'.
Fairlie- 'Cause I like her.
Aunty Evil- Have you seen the photo of the weird bug eggs on her blog? They are rockin' in my book. And she is not afraid to admit she snoops in bathroom cupboards. And the comments she leaves make me laugh.
Tanya- Because she has a solar oven she made out of cardboard boxes, and she cooks with it.
Meggie- Because as her SG knows, she is a lovely girl. And she is chock full of rockin' good tales.

7 Comments:

Blogger Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Awww...I'm honoured! I don't think I've ever been described as rockin' before...rollin' maybe, but never rockin'

Thanks. (And I like you, too!)

11 August 2007 at 16:48  
Blogger Aunty Evil said...

Well congrats on your award!

But more importantly, congrats to myself and the other worthy winners on ours!

Little did I know my eggs would bring me into such prestigious company.

Thank you for enjoying my blog and my comments. :)

11 August 2007 at 17:32  
Blogger Stomper Girl said...

Thanks rockin' neighbour. We'll have to hang out over the fence with our sunglasses on and intimidate the neighbourhood with our rockin'ness

11 August 2007 at 22:51  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

Hey, congratulations! And thanks!

Rockin' Girl Blogger, et? Now I have the strains of "It's a nice day for a .. white wedding ..." echoing in my ears. Maybe if I stick my head in the solar oven they'll go away?

12 August 2007 at 05:05  
Blogger Melinda said...

You ROCK! And you couldn't have picked five better girls... They are all very witty...all you girls rock!

12 August 2007 at 06:42  
Blogger meggie said...

Wow thanks Crafty. And congratulations to you, & the other girls!

12 August 2007 at 09:37  
Blogger crafty said...

You're welcome.

13 August 2007 at 16:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home